FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make, so it is important to know your current financial situation to be sure that you buy a home that you can afford.
Many people believe they have to save a large down payment. Thanks to mortgage insurance, there are various programs that enable homeownership with little or no down payment at all.
You may feel the excitement fade when you discover the steps it takes to become a homeowner. It’s true that it can be challenging, but with the right mortgage expert by your side, the process will be less daunting.
Steve and Nathan will help you with:
- Know exactly what you can afford
- Getting your mortgage pre-approved will let you know what kind of house or condo you can afford. It will make the search for you home easier and less time-consuming.
- Help you budget all of you new monthly expenses
- Walk you through the whole buying process
- PLUS – The first time homebuyers Guide
- This guide provides you with clear, straightforward information on who to consult, what to ask and what to do. You’ll know what to expect and be in control every step of the way
With the help of your Mortgage expert, you’ll see that buying a home can be exciting and rewarding, as it should be!