Privacy is important. Client First Mortgage Solutions is bound by the provisions of the Provincial Personal Information Protection Act.
Owners, brokers and staff must comply with the requirements of the Act.
Clients First Mortgage Solutions safeguards the privacy of client’s information. This includes a commitment to maintain the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of that information. Client First Mortgage Solutions only collects information necessary to effectively arrange for mortgage financing and to provide professional and competent services to clients, as follows:
- To establish and maintain responsible business relations with clients and to provide ongoing service
- To understand client’s needs
- To develop, enhance, market or provide programs and services
- To manage and develop Client First Mortgage Solutions’ business and operations
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
Client First Mortgage Solutions has appropriate staff and office policies to safeguard sensitive information.